Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day Outing

On Labor Day we decided we didn't have anything to do and, it was really nice out...so we went down and checked out the Toledo Zoo. Here are a few pictures from the day...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These zoo pictures are fantastic!!
Matt

Anonymous said...

I also love the Zoo!!
Is that a picture of the train that David works on?
Jeff

Anonymous said...

David doesn't work on trains, he builds them. Also did those shoes come with Janets shirt.

Anonymous said...

You cant build trains they come pre-made from China like Janets shoes. Im thinking about some new shoes myself...

D,J&d VanderLugt said...

Actually...David went to school where they did something with trains, I'm not sure what...and I think my shoes and shirt probably did come from China, but not together.

D,J&d VanderLugt said...

hey this is Dave.

i work on train parts and i also collect them, and play with them like mr. bergman does.

i know you are all mature (mah-tooor), this is a freindly reminder: take a look at the to: portion of the email distribution. there are an awful lot of "old people" here, so lets not get out of control like we are on a pickems postem.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down Vando. No worries. This is purely a site to critique your families outfits!

Anonymous said...

"David went to school where they did something with trains, I'm not sure what" I had no idea David went to train? school?? what?

Jeff, I mean anonymous, what kind of shoes are you thinking about getting? So you know, a lot of places are offering shirt/shoe combos at some pretty good discounted rates these days. Something to think about when you start shopping. If you need some examples go to www.djdvlugt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I did find a couple of things I liked but could not find the checkout button.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails