....for sicky pukey kids.
Dawson has been sick for over a week now. He has spent more time on this sofa than he should ever have to, missing a lot at preschool and other stuff. He has strep throat right now (with pukey, headachey, sore body symptoms). Jamie was sick a couple weeks ago with pink eye and an ear infection. David and I don't feel good either, 3 out of four of us are currently or were on antibiotics. How come Christmas and sickness always come hand in hand? I remember having the flu during lots of Christmases growing up, I hope that doesn't happen to Dawson & Jamie too. Hopefully we will all be better in a week just in time for the Christmas festivities!

1 comment:
Hope you all get better soon! You are so right, J, we do have the same taste b/c I just bought Collin those same jammies that Dawson is sporting last week!!!
Post a Comment