It has been a busy month here - a lot happening with everyone. (well, maybe not so much for Jamie- she's 3 but she tags along for the a lot of the activity).
Here is some of the stuff that has been going on:
There are a lot of people I know that just had, or are having babies this spring/summer, so there have been many baby showers - here is one of them, the one we had for Emily and Joel last Easter Weekend:




Joel & The girls trying to figure out what candy bar was melted in the diaper.

Tigers Opening Day April 10,2009:
David and I went with some of my friends from work to Opening Day, it was a good game and a crazy day downtown Detroit!


Kid Rock threw out the opening pitch (and sang "Take me out to the Ballgame" during the 7th inning).

I have no idea how I actually caught the jets since you can't really hear them at the same time you see them.


Jamie and Dawson are being exploited in advertising all over Comerica Park by our neighbor's business.

I went to NYC & Brooklyn a couple weeks ago and visited a friend from work (who is also pregnant...why is everyone pregnant?!) It was cold and rainy but we had a good time anyway.


Here is some of the stuff that has been going on:
There are a lot of people I know that just had, or are having babies this spring/summer, so there have been many baby showers - here is one of them, the one we had for Emily and Joel last Easter Weekend:
Joel & The girls trying to figure out what candy bar was melted in the diaper.
Tigers Opening Day April 10,2009:
David and I went with some of my friends from work to Opening Day, it was a good game and a crazy day downtown Detroit!
Kid Rock threw out the opening pitch (and sang "Take me out to the Ballgame" during the 7th inning).
I have no idea how I actually caught the jets since you can't really hear them at the same time you see them.
Jamie and Dawson are being exploited in advertising all over Comerica Park by our neighbor's business.
I went to NYC & Brooklyn a couple weeks ago and visited a friend from work (who is also pregnant...why is everyone pregnant?!) It was cold and rainy but we had a good time anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment