Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Extreme Makeover D.J.d.j. Edition

If you are interested in watching the drama unfold...We have started a seperate blog to follow our remodel process. We will try to keep it updated regularly with progress on the house. This way we can keep the cute kid pictures seperate from the technical or ugly house pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Hargrove's Four said...

HOLY CANOLI! I didn't realize how small Dawson was in this pic above but I did realize your preggo belly and I thought... Oh my, J is preggers again. So I looked again and realized that is little Jamisen in the oven. It would be like you, though, to be pregnant while completely remodeling your home.(over-achiever!) :) Can't wait to see the process unfold!

D,J&d VanderLugt said...

Yes. Excuse my belly in this house picture. It was the only one we had taken of the house before we started messing with it. Dawson is so tiny. How cute was he!?

The Hargrove's Four said...

He is still pretty cute, but he is so tiny and adorable in this pick. They grow so fast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails