Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Three Months Of Growing - In Numbers:

3:  This girl is 3 months old now!  She has been doing some eating, some sleeping, some pooping and some growing.

10:  She is weighing in at 10 pounds currently...still just a tiny peanut.  (Both Dawson and Jamie were well over 13+ pounds by 3 months.)  This means she is barely even out of newborn clothes and just now wearing some small 0-3 months things.

25: She is in the 25th percentile for weight, height and head size.  Who would have thought we would have such a little mig, especially after Dawson (who was 99th percentile for everything, as an infant).

1: She is still sporting the size 1 diapers, which is great because all of my friends keep giving us packages of diapers that their kids have outgrown!

4:  She is a stinker at night, not sleeping more than a max of 4 hours at a time. (And that is even rare. It is usually more like 2-3 hours.)  She nurses well, but I guess with a tummy that little - she doesn't have much room to fill up and stay full for very long.

Which means she has...
1: One very tired (and most of the time - crabby) mommy! (Especially since I am back at work now.)

12: The number of pacifiers that I think we have all over the house.  She has officially taken to using a Nuk to fall asleep, which makes life a little easier.  Now...if she would just stay asleep a little longer!

6: The number of different brands of paci's I tried until finding one that she likes.  Should have just gone with the good old fashioned Nuk in the first place.

2: We have almost 2 of everything baby related in this house...2 swings, 2 highchairs, 2 pack and plays, 2 bouncy seats, 2 strollers, 2 breastpumps, 2 mobile/activity gyms, 2 changing pad tables etc..  They take up a lot of room but, it makes life much easier, because one thing is upstairs and one downstairs. (Thanks friends and family for all the borrowed stuff!)

5: Number of people in our house now, which is still a little weird to all of us, I think.  We are still adjusting and every so often I wake up very groggy and think "Why is there a baby in here crying?!"  We think Dylan was a pretty good addition though. 

Happy 3 Month Birthday Dylan Johanna!

1 comment:

Joel and Shontel said...

Dylan is so beautiful! I think I keep making that same comment on every post....but it is so true!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails